We are looking for a skilled react.js developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
React.js Developer Responsibilities:
Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
Identifying web-based user interactions.
Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
Documenting application changes and developing updates.
React.js Developer Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
Experience with user interface design.
Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
Excellent troubleshooting skills.
Good project management skills.
● Chance to work on big game development projects.
● Chance to work closely with both experienced Vietnamese and foreign experts.
● Attractive salary and benefits, international, fun and professional working environment
● An open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly and trusted and empowered
• Highly competitive salary package, a 13th-month salary included with annual performance-based bonuses
• Annual leave, insurance, and policy following Labor Law.
Location: 99 Me Tri (The Golden Palace), Nam Tu Liem, Ha Noi