- Design and build a smart contracts architecture, incentives structure, yield pools and strategies
- Design, implement and test smart contract upgrades and additions
- Work with the community and smart contract auditors to implement fixes
- Ability to work independently in a fast very paced work environment
- Strong interest or experience in the cryptocurrency, decentralized finance space
- Knowledge of Web3 and Ethereum development tools (Truffle or Hardhat)
- Familiar with developing Ethereum smart contracts written in Solidity
- Familiarity with and experience working with OpenZeppelin
- Familiarity with decentralized finance, upgradeable smart contracts, proxy patterns
- High-level understanding of how Blockchains work, especially Ethereum
- Experience with agile and test driven development
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science preferred
● Chance to work on big game development projects.
● Chance to work closely with both experienced Vietnamese and foreign experts.
● Attractive salary and benefits, international, fun and professional working environment
● An open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly and trusted and empowered
• Highly competitive salary package, a 13th-month salary included with annual performance-based bonuses
• Annual leave, insurance, and policy following Labor Law.
Location: 99 Me Tri (The Golden Palace), Nam Tu Liem, Ha Noi