We're looking for a highly-skilled Graphic Designer with strong illustration skills. Our ideal candidate is passionate about game development, Internet and loves to create high-quality, inspirational designs and illustrations to support efforts across multiple channels.
What you will do...
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using software (or by hand).
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Work in the Marketing Team to produce the final design.
- Test graphics across various media.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
Ideally, you will have...
- Strong understanding of design fundamentals, specifically proportion, scale, perspective, lighting, and color
- Exceptional ability to design and illustrate everything from icons, banners, props... or anything.
- An experienced eye for artistic quality and detail with the ability to breakdown and communicate complex feedback and art direction clearly using visual, verbal, and written medium
- The patience, temperament, creative-thinking, and communicative adaptability required to help ensure constant alignment with external partners often separated by distance, language, and cultural aspects
- Experience working with creative design.
- Good communication skills.
- 1-2+ years experience as a Graphic Designer and Illustrator
- Preferably proficiency in programs such as Adobe Photoshop and Figma
If this opportunity sounds like a great fit for you, please submit your resume and we will get back to you once we have reviewed it.
• Location: 99 Me Tri (The Golden Palace), Nam Tu Liem, Ha Noi
• Excellent working environment
• Highly competitive salary package, a 13th-month salary included with annual performance-based bonuses
• Annual leave, insurance, and policy following Labor Law.