What you'll do:
• Support marketing managers/leaders in organizing various projects such as doing market research, developing marketing strategies, marketing campaigns, social media campaigns.
• Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
• Update and maintain the marketing department's documentation and databases.
• Assist in creating online and offline marketing assets for Yunero and the projects owned by Yunero, which include blogs, announcements, brochures, games/quizzes, etc.
• Assist in managing community channels.
• Accomplish other marketing-related tasks as needed that are assigned by the direct supervisor.
To be considered for this position, you'll need:
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications, Business or a related field.
• Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines with a high level of attention to detail.
• Ability to work effectively within a team environment.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Minimum English requirement: IELTS 7.0 or equivalence.
• Administration or sales and marketing assistant experience/Knowledge in technology/fintech/blockchain is an advantage.
• Location: 99 Me Tri (The Golden Palace), Nam Tu Liem, Ha Noi
• Excellent working environment
• Highly competitive salary package, a 13th-month salary included with annual performance-based bonuses
• Annual leave, insurance, and policy following Labor Law.